July 23, 2007

My dear students

"All's well that ends well", said William Shakespeare and it is true.
Congratulations !!!!
You all did well and passed the course. That makes me really happy. I hope you go on being succesful so that I soon will have you as colleagues.
I know myself to be grumpy sometimes (or many times), but that is just for being old, you know, old people's patience gets thinner with age (and in my case, aggravated with 37 years of teaching ). Anyway, it was a pleasure to have you as students and I wish you the best in your personal as well as your professional future.

Cheers !!!!! (British meaning)

Profe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.